We have extensive experience on different areas; this list shows some relevant points:
- Worked with several Bolivian and Peruvian communities helping thousands of artisans sell their products to the United States and Canada.
- Worked with small groups as well as large factories in Bolivia and Peru.
- Experience dealing and training producers of Alpaca as well as Pima cotton apparel.
- Experience on developing samples for clothing lines.
- Introduced to the market several apparel products to more than 15 US states and 5 Canadian provinces.
- Introduced clothing lines of Pima Cotton tops, skirts and dresses.
- Introduced lines of alpaca sweaters and accessorises (knitted and crochet).
- Introduced lines of alpaca coats and jackets (woven fabrics)
- Introduced a line of Alpaca products for the Interior Design Industry, throws, pillow covers and rugs
- Experience on international trade shows.
- Introduced new products, designs and brand names to the market.
- Sold apparel and decoration products to stores that carry the best brands in the world such as PRADA, ARMANI and other very well known designer names.
- Developed apparel lines for the high end market (Alpaca and pima cotton)
- Experience working with designers on the apparel as well as the interior design industries.
- Developed a logistics network to distribute from a centralized warehouse to clients all over North America.
- Developed pick and pack systems to handle complex orders from several suppliers to different clients.